The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most capable workhorses in the full-size pickup truck segment. Whether you need to tow or haul heavy loads at a construction site or lug a boat or trailer on a weekend outdoor trip, you can count on this truck to get the job done. If you’re thinking of getting a Chevy Silverado 1500 in Flint, Michigan, you may want to consider the possibility of leasing. The dedicated experts at Applegate Chevrolet will go above and beyond to help you find an affordable Chevrolet Silverado 1500 lease that fits you perfectly.
Why Lease a Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Flint, Michigan
More and more car shoppers are gravitating toward leasing because it offers a number of benefits over buying. The following are a few reasons why you should also jump on the car leasing bandwagon:
- Low upfront costs: A truck lease usually requires little or no down payment. In most cases, the upfront costs include only the first month’s payment, title and registration fees, taxes, and other charges.
- Low monthly payments: With leasing, you’re only paying for the depreciation of the truck over the lease term. Therefore, you’ll enjoy significantly lower monthly payments compared to auto financing. A more affordable car payment enables you to save more money each month or upgrade to a more expensive model.
- Minimal repair costs: If you opt for a three-year lease, you should have bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage until the end of your lease term. This means you most likely won’t have to pay for any repairs the truck may need during the lease.
- Opportunity to drive a new vehicle: One of the main benefits of leasing is that it allows you to drive a new vehicle every few years. As such, you’ll always have access to the latest automotive technologies.
Key Features of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500
The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is one of the most sought-after full-size trucks because it impresses in almost every department, from work capabilities to ride comfort. It’s also a highly customizable vehicle with a wide array of trims and engines. Whether you plan to use your leased truck to transport construction materials or ferry around your family, you’ll find a Silverado 1500 model that meets all your needs and expectations.
If you decide to lease the Chevy Silverado 1500, you have five engine options to choose from, which are:
- The standard 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V-6 with 285 horsepower and 305 pound-feet of torque.
- A 2.7-liter turbo-four with 310 horsepower and 348 pound-feet of torque.
- A 3.0-liter Duramax turbo-diesel with 277 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque.
- A 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V-8 with 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque.
- A 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V-8 with 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque.
The base engine provides more than enough power for daily commuting and light towing, but it lacks the towing and hauling capabilities of the available engines. The turbo-four is faster and better for towing, while the turbo-diesel has even better towing ability. The two V-8s are excellent all-around engines that deliver authoritative power and outstanding towing capabilities. When properly equipped, the Chevy Silverado 1500 has a tow rating of 13,300 pounds and a payload rating of 2,280 pounds.
The features of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vary depending on the trim level. The truck is offered in the following eight trims:
- WT: The entry-level WT comes standard with a V-6 engine, a six-speed automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, synthetic leather upholstery, a 7-inch touch-screen display, two USB ports, two speakers, Bluetooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, a rearview camera, and teen-driver monitoring.
- Custom: In addition to the LT’s features, the Custom is fitted with power door and window locks, cloth upholstery, remote start, a power lock and release tailgate, hitch guidance, a six-speaker sound system, a Wi-Fi hot spot, satellite radio, cruise control, and a rear-seat reminder. Additionally, it offers powertrain upgrades such as a turbo-four engine, 5.3-liter V-8 engine, and four-wheel drive.
- LT: The LT adds a locking rear differential, dual-zone automatic climate control, a heated steering wheel, a power driver’s seat, heated front seats, an 8-inch touch-screen display, and extra USB ports. Engine options include the turbo-diesel and the 5.3-liter V-8.
- Custom Trail Boss: For enhanced off-road performance, the Custom Trail Boss is equipped with a Z71 suspension, skid plates, a locking rear differential, a two-speed transfer case, and hill descent control. You can upgrade to either of the two V-8 engines.
- LT Trail Boss: The LT Trail Boss has the same features as the Custom Trail Boss, but it comes standard with the 5.3-liter V-8 and a ten-speed automatic transmission. It can also be fitted with the 6.2-liter V-8.
- RST: The RST receives additional features such as 18-inch aluminum wheels and LED fog lights and taillights. The 6.2-liter V-8 is also available on this trim.
- LTZ: The LTZ comes with the 5.3-liter V-8 engine, genuine leather seats, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, HD radio, blind-spot detection, lane-changing warning, rear cross-traffic warning, front and rear parking sensors, a trailer brake controller, and an in-bed power outlet. Optional engines include the turbo-diesel and the 6.2-liter V-8.
- High Country: The range-topping High Country adds an 8-inch digital gauge cluster, a wireless device charger, a seven-speaker Bose audio system, and navigation. You can opt for the turbo-diesel engine or the 6.2-liter V-8.
Get an Unbeatable Deal on the New Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Applegate Chevrolet
Besides providing you with a hassle-free and pleasant car-leasing experience, Applegate Chevrolet also strives to give you the best possible Chevy Silverado 1500 lease deal. We regularly offer chevy lease specials on the Silverado 1500, which can help you substantially reduce your monthly payment. Also, you only need to pay hundreds of dollars upfront to drive home this awesome truck.
For nearly a century, Applegate Chevrolet has been the preferred destination for drivers in Flint and other parts of East-Central Michigan who are looking to lease top-quality vehicles at the most competitive rates. If you want to test drive the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, contact us today to schedule an appointment.